Vital Mechanical Service is looking for a Project Sales Rep that gets awesome results!
We are a cutting edge company kill‘in it in the very established, non-glamorous industry of mechanical service. Since 2004 we have been providing maintenance, repair and replacement for mechanical, plumbing and control systems for commercial properties. We have a unique way of going to market – different than any of our competition – and this sets us apart. This paradigm shift means our team needs a different set of skill sets.
To succeed you will need:
- Really understand the mechanical systems in a building.
- Firm understanding of property investment financial fundamentals.
- Be likable and caring.
- Believe in Win-Win outcomes.
Why do we want you to join our team? Because:
- You are really good at Project Sales and have a proven track.
- You are smart and understand the mechanical service world.
- You are a leader, and looking for the ‘right’ opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Working with our established customer base to develop mechanical/financial strategies to help them exceed property proforma, surpass their investment strategies, and keep the occupants in the most productively comfortable environment financially justifiable — all by addressing their mechanical system needs.
- Meeting and really listening to asset managers, property managers, building engineers, and tenants to understand their goals and troubles.
- Providing mechanical solutions/options allowing our customers to make better decisions.
- Identifying, developing, estimating, and positioning mechanical solutions to board of directors, owners, property managers, and facility managers.
- Construct positioning PowerPoints, proposals and reports which win business.
- Work hand in hand with operations to coordinate complex manpower schedules and forecasts.
- Build teams with our partners (equipment, material, and subcontractor suppliers) to build an executable mechanical project.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Forecast your contracts.
- Profit Loss responsibility for your projects.
Why join Vital?
- A successful person in this position makes a healthy six (6) figure income.
- We are growing quickly and nontraditionally — this means the unlimited upward mobility is what is customarily experienced in software start-ups and disruptive businesses without any of the instability.
- We are a team that works hard, rewards great action ideas, and needs you.
And because we offer:
- A solid base salary.
- A commission plan that will take you over $100k.
- A 401k plan.
- Vehicle reimbursement.
- Paid Holidays/vacation.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Tons of upward mobility.
- The opportunity to be part of an awesome team ,
- 10+ years in the mechanical industry, with a good portion of that time selling and estimating.
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Engineering, or Business (high GPA).
- Strong financial acumen (financial statements, Accounting, planning, analysis).
- Proven track record of success and building teams.
Check out our website at: Vitalmechanical.com and If this is you:
- Get our attention
- Get us to believe what you believe