Vital Mechanical Service is looking for a Team Service Coordinator who delivers Exceptional Service!
We are a cutting edge company kill‘in it in the very established, non-glamorous industry of mechanical service. Since 2004 we have been providing maintenance, repair and replacement for mechanical, plumbing and control systems for commercial properties. We have a unique way of taking care of our clients – different than any of our competition – and this sets us apart. This paradigm shift means our team needs a different set of skill sets.
To succeed you will need to:
- Really understand and enjoy customer service.
- Be great at multitasking and coordinating, be detail oriented.
- Be likable and caring.
- Believe in Win-Win outcomes.
Why do we want you to join our team? Because:
- You are really good at customer service and coordination and have a proven track.
- You are smart and understand the mechanical service world.
- You are a leader, and looking for the ‘right’ opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Working with our established customer base to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations.
- Provide exceptional support to your Service Technicians and your Team Service Manager.
- Get the right people, with the right tools, in the right place at the right time so that our team may perform service and repairs for our clients while making a profit.
- Work hand in hand with your team to coordinate complex manpower schedules and forecasts.
- Build relationships with our partners (material and subcontractor suppliers) to build strong relationships
Why join Vital?
- We are growing quickly and nontraditionally — this means the unlimited upward mobility is what is customarily experienced in software start-ups and disruptive businesses.
- We are a team that works hard, rewards great action ideas, and needs you.
And because we offer:
- A solid base salary.
- A 401k plan.
- Vehicle reimbursement.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
- Tons of upward mobility.
- The opportunity to be part of an awesome team.
- 2+ years in customer service.
- Associates degree in Business (or equivalent).
- Strong financial acumen (financial statements, Accounting, planning, analysis).
- Proven track record of success.
How to apply:
- Send your resume as well as something to get our attention to email@example.com