Job Title: Plumbing/Pipe Project Account Executive
Reports To: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a Project Account Executive, you will use your exceptional customer service skills and expert plumbing and pipe knowledge to develop scopes, options, estimates and proposals for fast turn projects.
We are a service business and many of your leads will owners and end users. Some of your leads will originate from the team service manager and the sales manager. We are a growing company. You need to have the ability to hunt for new relationships and new plumbing/pipe project leads that promote long-term maintenance relationships.
Everyone at Vital works to exceed our customer’s expectations, anticipate their needs, watching out for their best interest while offering the right HVAC solution. We do this by working as a team; we lean it to help each other help our customers. We know that this promotes growth for our families, friends, and our common best future together.
The ideal Plubming-Pipe Project Executive will have these skills:
- Concern with results
- High sense of urgency
- Positive outlook
- Team player
Technical Knowledge –
- Has a strong understanding of different wet and dry mechanical systems designs.
- Has the ability to identify what may not be working properly in a mechanical system design and what can be done to solve the performance issue.
- Ability to check pipe flows, pipe sizing, boiler / pump sizing for capacity.
- Can develop scope and costing estimates without plans and specifications.
- Can navigate proposal scope with engineering to develop proposals and approved work.
- Has a working understanding of the mechanical and energy codes for Washington State.
- Can budget and estimate pricing options and communicate benefits and value to the customer.
- Can meet profit margin goals from our internal project customers and when necessary can hunt for new relationships and plumbing/pipe project leads.
- Team sells with other salespeople and field personal as appropriate for project or maintenances sales opportunities.
- Responsible of project profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to retain the customer’s satisfaction and loyalty.
Project Management –
- Develops project execution plan and secures all long lead equipment for work sold.
- Provides a turnover to the field and accounting for sold work.
- Monitors financial progress of projects.
- For projects lasting more than one billing, will create schedule of values to keep positive cash flow.
- For projects lasting more than one billing will project cost and revenue at completion report each month.
- Assists in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- Desire a BA/BS or higher in Business, Engineering or Science-related area. Will consider trade equivalent certification and training.
- Has 15 years of combined experience in the mechanical construction and service industry and a strong understanding of plumbing/pipe design in commercial buildings.
- Has technical training and or experience with Energy Rebate Programs, plumbing and hydronic system design.
Interested in applying?
Click the button below to complete the application.