Job Title: Team Service Coordinator
Reports To: Coordination Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
As a Team Service Coordinator, you are responsible for exceeding client expectations and providing exceptional support for your Service Technicians and your Team Service Manager. You interface directly with our clients and the service team, coordinating the right people, with the right tools, in the right place at the right time so that we may perform HVAC, plumbing and control maintenance, service and repair work for our clients.
You are the guardian who assures technicians have the tools to perform their job duties as outlined in the technician job description.
As a Service Coordinator at Vital Mechanical Service you will:
- Operate within our company Core Values in all matters: Integrity, Teamacity, Do The Right Thing, and Positive Outlook.
- Act in our teams and our client’s best interests by anticipating needs before they occur.
- Respect our clients, their business operations, and the properties we serve.
- Give solutions that add value in alignment with the company, team and client specific goals.
- Assist our team to achieve the company vision and meet specific proforma goals.
- Ensure we provide a consistent exceptional client experience.
As a company our mission is to be recognized by our clients as the ‘company that provides exceptional experiences – every time – every way.’
Our culture is to support each other in what we do. It promotes family and future best interest.
- Day to day coordination, assignment, and dispatch of field labor to fully meet client’s needs.
- Primary point of contact for client needs and communication.
- Maintain client records, keeping service site information up to date daily.
- Set up service sites, work orders, and agreements. Communicate all pertinent information to technicians to ensure client’s requirements are met.
- Procurement and coordination of resources, equipment, and materials to ensure the service technicians have what they need to get the job done.
- Assist service team in assembling estimates and quotations for clients.
- Attend meetings and record action items of meetings to remind and help service team complete assignments.
- Review and route all service maintenance agreements, completed work orders, tasking, and quotes to ensure that information is accurate and complete, tracking any open items, and press for resolution.
- Cover on-call after-hours dispatch which includes weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule.
- Always ask WHY? Question and provide solutions to any procedure and practice that does not seem to be “LEAN” in effort and in principle.
We hire for your ability to serve while providing an exceptional experience. The work environment is busy and fast paced. While meeting the individual responsibilities of your position, you will be expected to be an active, positive, and a cooperative member of our team. An attitude of mutual respect is essential when communicating with teammates. All employees are expected to be supportive of the Vision, Mission and Values of the company and to have their job performance be consistent with these statements. Your work, appearance and attitude are expected to enhance our long-standing, excellent reputation.
There may be off-hours work in response to client and team needs. There may also be times when you are required to travel outside of the office into professional organizations, client locations, field construction zones, and job sites. All work activities are based out of the home office.
The desired skills needed for achieving success in this strategic position are:
- Able to multitask and to adapt quickly to change.
- Computer literate and proficient in the software applications used in the job, including MS Office Suite and iPhones.
- Requires advanced level of people, social, and soft skills to deliver exceptional service to our clients and teammates.
- Ability to work extended hours and be available by phone as needed to provide support.
Physical requirements include:
- Regularly required to sit, walk and stand;
- Talk or hear, both in person and by telephone;
- Use hands repetitively to handle or operate standard office equipment;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Occasionally lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The Ideal Person:
- Coachable – Able to absorb and apply coaching.
- Curious – Understanding a client’s context through effective questioning and listening.
- Strong Work Ethic – Proactively pursue the mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
- Intelligent – Able to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Successful – Demonstrates a series of successful outcomes in similar situations or positions.
- Adaptable – Able to understand obstacles and changes in a situation and quickly devise alternate solutions. Is a multitasker and possesses the ability to remain calm when demand is high.
- Technical Acumen – A natural problem solver with the ability to make good judgement and quick decisions even under pressure.
- Empathy – Demonstrates the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
- Follow Through -The drive to continue an action or task to its conclusion.
- Servant – Performs duties for others, without complaint, in context of mission.
- Tactical – Demonstrates the ability to efficiently plan specific actions to gain desired result.
- Paperwork – Appreciates routine work involving written documentation.
- Humble – Shares credit, emphasizes team over self and defines success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry – Self-motivated and diligent, constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity to help.
- Smart – Interpersonally appropriate and aware, displays good judgement and intuition and is aware of the impact of words and actions.
Interested in applying?
Click the button below to complete the application.