Vital Mechanical Service is looking for a Team Service Coordinator who delivers Exceptional Service!
We are growing quickly and nontraditionally — this means unlimited upward mobility. Since 2004 we have been providing maintenance, repair and replacement for mechanical, plumbing and control systems for commercial properties. We have a unique way of taking care of our clients – different than any of our competition – and this sets us apart. This paradigm shift means our team needs a different set of skills.
We are a team that works hard and rewards great action ideas.
• A solid base salary.
• Paid PTO
• A 401k plan.
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family.
• Tons of upward mobility.
• A comfortable office environment.
• The opportunity to be in the center of an awesome team.
What will you be doing?
• Working with our established customer base to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations.
• Provide exceptional support to your Service Technicians and your Team Service Manager.
• Get the right people, with the right tools, in the right place at the right time so that our team may perform service and repairs for our clients while making a profit.
• Work hand in hand with your team to coordinate complex manpower schedules and forecasts.
• Build relationships with our partners (material and subcontractor suppliers) to build strong relationships.
• 2+ years in customer service.
• Associates degree in Business (or equivalent).
• Proven track record of success
To apply send us a compelling introductory paragraph at email@example.com